Is Your Home or Business Sick?
According to the World Health Organization, poor indoor air quality costs $60 billion in sick time and lost production.
Poor air quality within buildings and homes can have a detrimental effect on infants and children, pregnant women, and the elderly, as well as individuals with compromised immune systems and respiratory systems and asthma and allergies.
Mold is the main culprit for poor indoor air quality, and while found naturally in the environment, an overabundance within buildings and homes can make people ill. The EPA estimates that 50 to 100 common indoor mold types have the potential for creating health problems.
While it is impossible to eliminate all mold and mold spores, growth can be reduced by controlling moisture within your home or business:
- Correct any water leaks or standing water
- Remove standing water under cooling coils or air handling units
- Properly maintain humidifiers
- Replace wet or visibly moldy insulation materials
Dirty ducts often circulate odors and contaminates like mold and dust throughout a building or home. Inspecting a buildings ductwork is the first order of business for your SERVPRO of Boston professional. Utilizing our exclusive Portable Ventilation & Air Duct Cleaning system, we will make a clean sweep of years of built up grime and dust.
SERVPRO of Boston understands that you only have one chance to make a first impression. Using safe and biodegradable products, SERVPRO of Boston professionals will create a clean, fresh and long lasting impression.
SERVPRO of Boston can help you impress customers, family and friends by providing you
with the following services:
- Cleaning dirty and stained ceilings
- Scrubbing foyers and cleaning furniture and draperies
- Establishing maintenance plans for furnishings, carpets and draperies
- Cleaning HVAC & air duct systems